Being a Freelance Digital Marketer, I need to take care of a lot of things. Are you looking forward to grow your business or blog too? Social media is said to be the top most effective way to reach your target audience. Behind marketing there is a great hidden concept and it is known as STP. STP stands for segmentation, targeting, and positioning. Market segmentation is a process for differentiating customers and putting them into segments as per their characteristics and needs. Targeting is like an arrow that shoots right on a chosen segment. Positioning refers to the place that a brand has in the mind of the customer and how it is distinguished from products from competitors. Social media allows you to do segmentation, targeting, and positioning. Here are some of the techniques that I use to grow my follower base for my own personal blog.
1. Engage with the audience How you use a social media platform to promote your business and product is in your own hands. Make sure you aren’t just boosting the posts for likes, but also engaging with the audience. Feel free to comment back, like their comments, and try to answer their questions with proper details. This will build up the customer’s trust.
2. Boost the post that is being liked the most Do not look for a stable amount of likes for every post, it never works that way. If a post is doing good without the promotion, then boost it so that more of your audience can see how great your product is. If it is doing great on its own, imagine how many customers it will attract by boosting it.
3. Cover photo catches the most attention Whenever a viewer is going through the page, the first thing he or she will see is the cover photo. Make sure to change your cover photo every week and work the most on it. If they like it, they will surely scroll down to explore your brand.
4. Creative and catchy headlines Do not forget that a caption is equally important. Put in questioning statements to get more audience to develop interest in your product. The beauty of social media marketing is that it can improve both your public relations and content marketing. So make sure to make the best use of it!
5. Offers and promotional updates We all are looking for the sale updates online but nothing works! Social media is the right way to inform the customer that the sale has begun. It will show the customers that ‘’Yes! The page is useful!’’ They will continue to follow your updates and never forget to view your posts.We all are looking for the sale updates online but nothing works! Social media is the right way to inform the customer that the sale has begun. It will show the customers that ‘’Yes! The page is useful!’’ They will continue to follow your updates and never forget to view your posts.